Based in Smethwick, West Midlands, Mastervent Ltd was formed by Mr F.G. Colebrooke in November 1976, and has been a family run business for the last 40 years , currently run by Mr Lee Colebrooke and Mr Marc Colebrooke.
Four members of staff have worked for Mastervent Ltd for over 30 years, with one member of staff having 40 years service. During the 40 years, Mastervent Ltd has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in all aspects of metal fabrication. Mastervent Ltd works with many prestigious and household named companies, whether direct or on a sub-contract basis.
- CAD controlled CNC Plasma Cutting - 0.8 to 10 mm wide plate
- Bending Rolls 5 mm thick, 1250 mm wide
- Bending / Folding 3 mm thick, 2500 mm wide
- 0.8 mm - 5mm Plate Guillotine
- Cutting RSA up to 150 x 150 x 10 mm.
- Welding Mig, Tig, Electric Arc and Spot welding. Oxy-acetylene cutting.
- Industrial Spray Painting
- 2000 kg Overhead Crane 4000 mm high
- 6000mm x 5000mm roller shutter doors
- 300 sq mtrs outdoor storage